Liste des Tournois à Venir
  • Vengeance 06 - 15/16 Aout 2020 - Manchester (England)
  • WTC 2020 - 17/18 Octobre 2020 - Vienne (Autriche)
  • Stone Cup 2020 - 07/08 Novembre 2020 - Clermont Ferrand (63000)
Rque : Pour afficher un nouvel évènement, il faut d'abord créer un topic dans l'onglet "Tournoi 2020"

tests en cours ?

Répondre
ebilloudav

tests en cours ?

Message par ebilloudav » mar. 23 juin 2020 10:41

Test 1 – Playbooks no longer wrap
By far and away the hardest concept to explain to a new player. Its simple enough of a rule but its quite hard to communicate logically and eloquently.

I expect this to throw up a number of models/teams that will need rebalancing as they rely on wrapping more than other teams, but looking past this then this change should make it a) easier to understand how to resolve playbook results (thereby reducing the word count in the rulebook) and b) force players to make harder decisions as to a single result…no more cake and eating it too.

Test 2 – Ganging Up / Crowding Out Capped (to +/- 1)
The trouble with being stuck on the wrong side of a Ganging Up situation is when you activate that model to try and extricate them, the Crowding Out stings you in the tail…this leads to an imprisonment style gameplay which is an NPE if you have no exit strategy. Additionally, with a strict +/- 1 limit it should be fractionally quicker to parse the game-state and work out the final bonus/penalty, most times this will be from a glance.

I expect this to make it a little harder to cage a mini and conversely, a little easier to extricate a mini should it get into a back position. Additionally, I hope a longer-term benefit will be spreading out of models as there’s less reasons to bunch up now.

Test 3 – Influence Pool
“At the start of the turn, each model on your team generates their standard amount of INF, which is then added to a central pool. Any player can spend INF from this pool during their activation, up to their maximum INF stat, leaving any influence spent on the model. The actions and types / costs of influence spend remains the same.”

If playbooks wrapping is the hardest thing to explain, seeing new (and experienced) players misallocate Influence at the beginning of the turn and discovering it during play is the most common observation. It requires a big block of knowledge of your team, the opponent’s team, and parsed against the current game state to formulate a decent ‘turn plan’ and allocate effectively. I don’t mind this so much, but it’s the timing of discovery and being locked into a turn once you’ve realised that leads to a negative play experience.

I expect this to develop new decisions as each turn progresses. I’m looking forward to new strategies as to whether you burst a lot of INF early to get an alpha strike, or go for late turn INF dominance. New opportunities should arise if a player fluffs an attack and is forced to spend extra INF for example. This change should be fascinating.

Test 4 – “Put Me Back In Coach!” (modified)
“When a model suffering the taken out condition is activated, this model may immediately remove the taken out condition and return to the pitch as if it were the Maintenance Phase.”

No more lost activations (or lost INF using original system) leading to activation advantage. Does away with the need for a tacked-on ‘Pass token’ system elegantly.

I simply expect this to soften the impact of losing a model early in a turn but it should also mean that you don’t end up with models you are frightened to put INF on to when allocating (obviously Test 1 changes this aspect too).

(Optional) Test 5 – Goals = 3VP
As an optional element to try out, how does reducing the VP’s gained from scoring goals affect the key strategic and tactical decisions during the course of the game?
Quelqu'un a suivi ça ?

fan de la 2eme et 3eme proposition :)
(pour la 1... je me rappelle d'un jeu ou le wrap donnait des bonus aux dégats tout simplement)
Meilleur joueur Blacksmith de Toulouse
WorldRecordmen du nombre de points infligés à Coco
Apprenti du même Coco
rodeheus

Re: tests en cours ?

Message par rodeheus » mar. 23 juin 2020 11:16

oui, des pts intéressants, mais le timing est hard, la 4.3 sort, et 2 semaine après on parle déjà de nouveaux test et nouvelle version du jeu, bref !
il y a des idées bien, mais propose de changer beaucoup le jeu ! on en avait parlé sur le fb, un post très intéressant je te conseil.
depuis cette annonce, ben, rien ahah. à titre perso j'ai rien testé, les profils sont pas pensés autour de ça, et la 4.3 mérite d’être jouée !
un rush strasbourgeois sur les terres de la choucroute ça n'a pas de prix
grognard d’Alsace / Hell's As Squadron / warmastras
ebilloudav

Message par ebilloudav » mar. 23 juin 2020 11:23

4.3 ? j'ai du loupé quelque chose ;)
Apprenti du même Coco
Eria

Message par Eria » mar. 23 juin 2020 11:35

ebilloudav a écrit :
mar. 23 juin 2020 11:23
4.3 ? j'ai du loupé quelque chose ;)
Ben le retour des Bs complètements fumés ...

Pour qu'un joueur Bs dise ça je te laisse imaginer :D
Eria, belle petite cagole marseillaise qui adore manger du Canard Colvert
ebilloudav

Message par ebilloudav » mar. 23 juin 2020 19:37

Donnez les infos ! On peut trouver où ?

Quel couillon, oui j'ai trouvé... les modifs de profils :mrgreen:

Ca fait longtemps que j'ai pas fait une partie !
Apprenti du même Coco
rodeheus

Message par rodeheus » mer. 24 juin 2020 17:28

il y a quelques toulousains qui jouent apparemment ! il y a moyen de rebuilt une commu !
un rush strasbourgeois sur les terres de la choucroute ça n'a pas de prix
grognard d’Alsace / Hell's As Squadron / warmastras
Répondre